Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 12 in the studio......

Boy do I feel like a shmuck for not updating the last 2 times I have been in the studio like I said I would. I am sorry. I didn’t realize how many people actually read this. It will not happen again! So now……..let me get right to it.

Stevie Rachelle is coming! Ok, if you don’t already know, he is the mastermind behind Metal Sludge.net. However, this is not how we first heard of him. It was through a band called “Tuff”. Back in 89 when I was in High School, my brother and I would walk up and down the halls playing “Tuff” music just to annoy all those kids who were into the newer fresher music. Sorry, I was not into New Kids on the Block, I was a bit more Rock and Roll. I also had a shirt that the school administration made me take off during this time. I didn’t realize what the back verbage meant until I got older.

Anyway, Stevie is perfect for the track “Get out of my way!”. It’s a rough track, written to give you a concise idea of what I was going through, everyday when I woke up. My thirst was always for more drugs. I put this before my friends, my family, and myself. So with this being said, it was important to convey this in this opening track. Thanks to Stevie, this song drives that point home quickly. I knew his voice would be a perfect fit and with his professionalism, he nailed this out quickly. With this, along with Bruce Kulick’s solo, the song might be my favorite this far!

It was cool to watch him, (as the others), perform and work with our track. He must have felt at home quickly behind the mic as it didn’t seem like it took him that long to finish. He also had dome cool ideas that made the song a bit more strong lyrically and melodically! So thank you Stevie, job well done! You did so good, I may have to think of another song for you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment