Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 8 in the studio....

Jan 23,

We had Chris in the studio to lay down the guitars for the song called “Serenity.” I played it to someone later today and they started to cry. Chris nailed it. His performance is so incredible I get goose bumps thinking about it. Wow, this CD is coming along great! We have laid out the tracks for seven songs now. I am sad to know that we only have 5 more to go. We have a song called “Such a bitch” we are working on and let me the first to tell you, when you find out who is going to sing on it, you will sit there and wonder for days how we pulled that one off. Very exciting!

Bob and Brett were helpful today in so many ways. I have to say that our relationship with them has been bit odd and frustrating at times. These two guys are seasons veterans. Their job is to keep our feet planted firmly in the ground. However, that is obviously not how Marc and I roll. I know they are a bit skeptical of some of our ideas and at times, it’s difficult to present them to them. But I have to say, we are getting through it and Bob ad Brett are doing what they do best, they are getting good music from us. I think the fact that they believe in this effort as much as we do seems to help the cause. They are two very good guys. If you are in Van Nuys and want quality work, look them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment